If any users facing the problem that you are not getting connect to the internet then there are some best solutions for you to try in Windows 10.Depending on the reason,any of these five methods should be able to fix can’t connect to network error message on windows.Here are a couple of methods to solve the Windows 10 can’t connect to this network problem. I’ll list out all the methods you can try to fix can’t connect to this network problem.So without wasting any time let’s see how to actually fix this error.
1.Click on the Wireless icon in the system tray and then click Network Settings.
2.Then click on Manage Known networks to get the list of saved networks.
3.Now select the one which Windows 10 won’t remember the password for and click Forget.
4.Again click the wireless icon in the system tray and connect to your network, it will ask for the password, so make sure you have the Wireless password with you.
5.Once you have entered the password you will connect to the network and Windows will save this network for you.
6.Reboot your PC and again try to connect to the same network and this time Windows will remember the password of your WiFi. This method seems to Fix Can’t Connect to this network issue in Windows 10.
The Network Troubleshooter in windows 10 is there to help you diagnose and fix common network connectivity issues on your computer and check if it detects the source of the network connection problem on your computer and fix it for you.
1. Right click on windows start button and click on Control Panel.
2. On the control panel screen,make sure that you are in categroy view and click on find and fix problems(See image below)
3. On the next screen click on Internet Connection to start the process of finding and fixing internet connection problems on you computer.
also check this Facebook Group Poster
Method 3 : Update Network Adapter Driver
To solve it, you need to update your network card driver.In most situations, Windows 10 can not connect to this network problem is found in the driver of the network card obsolete.
1. Go to Device Manager and expand category Network adapters.
2. Right-click on the network device name, and then select Driver Update Software…
3. Select Search automatically for updated driver software. Follow the steps, then select Close.
If you are a computer novice, you should use a free utility download and update of professional drivers, such as Driver Talent, which could help you find your network card driver problematic in seconds, then download and install automatically the most compatible version in two minutes
1) Download and install Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
3) Click the Update button next to a flagged network driver to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver (you can do this with the FREE version). Or click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Other than those two method, you can also go to your laptop manufacturers website and download the network driver for the model number of your laptop.
Method 4 : Use Network Troubleshooting
If the Windows 10 can’t connect to this network issue still persists, you could run the network troubleshooting commands. To do it, take the following steps:
Step 1. Right-Click on the network icon button at the bottom o your screen.
Step 2. Click on the troubleshoot problem.
Step 3. Let the computer do the work.