Cmd is a common tool every person who knows a computer should try! Cmd or command prompt is program which perform action based on the command we give. using cmd you can do a lot of things easily. Today I am going to show you steps on changing time & date using cmd.
- Open start menu and open cmd
- Type date and press enter
- write the new date and press enter
- Again type time and press enter
- follow the same steps to change date and time.
To change date & time you need the permission of the administrator. If you dont have the administrator password change the date and time from the boot menu.