Every one want a better look for their pc. If its a folder that we created then we can change the icon of that folder. In the following steps i will show you that!
1.Right click on the folder you wish to change icon
2.Go to properties at the bottom
3. Again go to customize.
4. Now you can see how to change the icon buttom
5. Click on that and select the preffered icon
6. Press “OK” or “APPLY”
7. Now you have successfully changed the icon of the folder
Lets watch it in real time
How do I change multiple multiple folder icon at one?
Yes it is possible to change multiple folder at once. The easiest way to achieve this is to use a software like https://foldermarker.com/en/ . These tools will change the many folders icon at once. If you are a developer, you can also code a program to change the icon of files.
Features of folder marker
- Change a folder icon with one click
- Label folders by priority (high, normal, low).
- Change a folder’s entire color (or shade of color – light or dark) any time you like! Your choice!
- Integrated into your Windows Explorer! Right-click on any folder and folder maker will be there
- Can change the Network folder icon.
- With Folder Marker you also have two additional options for folder icon changes: “Make customized folder distributable” (portable) and “Apply selected icon to all subfolders”
- Folder Marker’s menu can contain category submenus.
- Add your favorite icons and label folders with them. It’s easy!
- several folders at once
- Assign an icon to a folder from: ICO, ICL, EXE, DLL, CPL or BMP file
- Supports 32-bits icons
- Folder Marker can change the icons of ALL folders in your system. This is the favorite feature of customization lovers. Get rid of monotony! Make your folders your own!
And what’s more – Folder Marker has a FREE edition with basic functions!
Alternative to folder marker
Another software I recommend for you to use is https://www.sordum.org/10124/folder-painter-v1-3/ . The folder painter software is similar to folder marker, So once you install it, It will be pretty straight forward.