Yes! If you have connected to a wifi network ever in your life means that you can see the password of that network. Connected wifi passwords will be stored in your pc and you can easily accsess it. Follow the steps below.
- Open CMD
- Write the command “netsh wlan show profiles” and press enter
- You will see the list of networks you have connected
- Write the name of wifi network with previous command.
- It will be some thing like this “netsh wlan show profiles wifinetworkname”
- After pressing the enter, you will see many information about the network.
- Under security setting look for “Security key : Present” (If absent you cant view wifi password)
- with previous command type key=clear
- Now you will see the password under “security setting”